The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

There goes my brain...

I spent a large portion of today watching movies with Baby. I was home alone with her, and the only thing we both wanted (and were able) to do was watch Little House on the Prairie.
Good news, I got through the first season (finally!).
Bad news, I feel like a lazy slob.
Really, though. I couldn't clean up anything while keeping an eye on her, and I had to make sure she was perfectly all right all the time.
Now I'm tiredddddddddddddddddddd.
My ear hurts a little, too. But I think that's just me, being crazy again.
Mom got some books from the library for me. I got 1984, George Orwell (I was going to save it for next month's classic, but couldn't wait), Heir Apparent, Vivian Vande Velde (my favorite book of all time), The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents, Terry Pratchet, Brian's Return (which I already finished), Gary Paulsen, and a biography about... I forget her name. I also haven't finished The Two Towers yet, but I'm a little over halfway done. Pippin is my true love.
No, really. I even named our cat after him. (Don't think I can't see you rolling your eyes at me, Tal. Pippin is WAY cooler than anyone, except maybe Sam and/or Gandalf.)
Oh, I forgot. We didn't go to the party today, because it was too snowy to go very far away. It took Mom and Dad about half the day to run some errands nearby. Luckily, no one was killed in the unfortunate incident.

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pippin is cool, but not the coolest, there is no coolest. And don't you remember, Butterfly loves you.

9:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was Tal.

9:29 PM

 
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

I like your feeling for today. Zombified. That's a good one.

9:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Thicky.

It's Em. Haven't talked to you for a while, but, then, I haven't been around for a while.

Hope you're doing all right.

Love,
Em

6:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, Aragorn is cooler than Pippin.

A hello to Em, who has been missing from...everywhere except LJ.

-Sil

6:13 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

EMMO! I missed you! I haven't been around Bob lately either. Hopefully that's soon to change. *crosses fingers*
I was feeling zombified. Now I just feel kind of sleepy. But what's new?
Tal, you are the only one who would call an Orc Butterfly, anyway. I kind of knew it was you.
Butterfly can go off somewhere and die. Pippin+Me=A match made in Heaven.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

No, Pippin is WAY cooler. Aragorn is cool, but Pippi is so much better, it's not even funny.

9:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no cooler person! Their all cool.
Ladybug was a munch better name.

-The freakish Tal

11:39 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Yes, Ladybug was better, but you threw him against the wall, so he's perished.
There is no cooler person.

Except Pippin.

12:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it was some nameless uruk-hai that broke. And I didn't throw him against the wall.

3:36 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

You threw SOMEONE against the wall. Remember? "We're building the wall, building the wall! Oh no! The Orcs are coming!" Then you threw the Orcs at the walls?

6:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are are you talking about, the only action figure I've thrown against the wall was Ty's Ben Kenobi. And that was years ago.

7:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuh-uh, Aragorn is way cooler than Pippin. But I will concede that Pippin is cooler than Frodo.

-Sil

3:59 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I've gotta be honest with you guys. EVERYONE is cooler than Frodo. Even the Orcs. I like him, but he's not exactly cool, persay.
It wasn't a real wall, Tal. It was made of those cardboard bricks. You and Edison were doing it. And Widiot, I think.

9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right about the cardboard bircks thing, but I didn't throw him.

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Whoever, then. Someone threw some Orc against a wall, and his leg (I think) broke off.

3:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was his leg. And all I did was attack the wall with him, no one threw him.

4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Legolas is cooler than Frodo?

-Sil

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Okay, everybody with the exception of Legolas. He's a fruit.

9:11 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:28 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Tal, you are being such a legalist. I suppose he had an Elven jetpack, and was doing a body slam into the wall, after being started off by a fellow Uruk-hai.

9:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't argue with that.

-Sil

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home