The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Nothing nicer

I really don't think there's anything nicer than typing on your blog with your little sister jabbbering to you while sitting on your lap.
Okay, maybe there are a few things nicer than that *coughkissedbyJeremySumptercough* but it's definately in the top five, at least. And she's even got a kitty cat face (courtesy of me and eye liner). Besides that, watching Little House on the Prairie always makes me feel good. No matter how badly things are going, Pa will save the day, and there's always a chance that:
a) Laura will punch/push Nellie Oleson,
b) Pa/Mr. Edwards/Mr. Hanson/Doc will say something funny,
c) Nellie and Willie will get poison ivy, or
d) Mrs. Oleson will throw eggs at Mr. Oleson.
One thing is for sure, Carrie will fall down during the opening credits no matter what. If Baby is watching, she will say "Fa down!"
Cookie bars are very good. Mom made some today, and I ate some today. There is (luckily for me) no meat in cookies.
Other than that, nothing was really out of the ordinary today. I went to the library with Pop, and got a buncha books. I finished reading Ninth Key by Jenny Carroll (aka Meg Cabot) and started Chronicles of the Crestomanci (I think that's how you spell it) by Diana Wynne Jones and Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.
I suprise myself at how good I am at remembering authors names, sometimes. I made a list of the books I read this month, and only forgot one first name and one last name. There were 26 books on the list (which Mom will probably be posting soon).
OH NO! SPIDER ATTACK! IT'S EATING MY FACE! I'M DYING SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY! GOODBYE, BUMBLYBURG!

5 Comments:

Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Absolutely great post.

By the way, you look so totally awesome for a spider-eaten dead person.

10:32 PM

 
Blogger Thicket Dweller said...

Awesome for a spider eaten thing, maybe. Not-so-awesome for a non-spider-eaten thing.

11:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you read 'Howl's Moving Castle' (Diana Wynne Jones) yet?

7:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above post was made by one Silverstar who assumed she had managed to remember to sign her anonymous posts. Evidently, she assumed wrong.

3:03 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Yes, I have. I actually own it. Isn't life wonderful?

7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home