The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Cool as a cucumber. Except for the cool part.

Tomorrow is the beginning of my new life.
Um, okay, edit that.
Tomorrow is the beginning of a great adventure in my life.
Edit again.
Tomorrow is the beginning of a small, but hopefully very enjoyable, episode in my old, unadventurous life that I probably got from wal*mart that probably came without batteries.

Yep, that's about right.

I'm going to Kat's house to go to a retreat with her. It sounds like a lot of fun. I get to wear my boots, my hoodie, my favorite jears, and either my Newsboys t-shirt, or my 6 long sleeve shirt. Also with pigtails. Also with red hair. Also with monkey socks. Also with bright red toenails. All of my favorite clothes. How could the day go wrong?
Let's just pretend I didn't ask that question, shall we?
Today was a rather laze-about-day. I didn't really do anything (other than take a shower, finish Chronicles of the Chrestomanci, and wrap Baby's presents) and I kind of feel bad, but there really wasn't an incredible amount of work to do. I ate salad mostly. The new staple of my diet. Cucumbers, dill dip, and salad. Tasty.
Don't get me wrong, I eat other things, too. But those are my favorite. If I were a food, I think I'd be a cucumber. They're kind of bland, but clean tasting, pretty healthy, overall pleasant, and good for dipping.
Okay, I'm not good for dipping, even if I knew what that meant. But I think the rest is pretty true. I feel a kinship with my cucumbers.
Not the ones we have right now. They're kind of weird. Long and skinny and really hard to peel. Dad got the wrong kind.
Even my body spray is cucumber melon. I didn't even buy it. Grandma got it for my. I guess I'm a cucumber sort of person.
I hope there aren't any more spiders around. Oh. Wait. There's a one eyed monster attacking my from the ficus tree! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home