The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Well, shoot then.

All my devoted fans
1234 Any St.
Anytown, AW

Dear you,

Let me start out by saying how very sorry I am that I failed so miserably at posting yesterday and Sunday. I'm dreadfully sorry about any inconvenience that I may or may not have caused.

Sincerely,

Squigle squigle

(Bard, CEO of the world)

Anyway, yesterday Mrs. Jay worked us to the bone. The keyboard didn't work for a while, so we kind of had to guess the pitch. Not so fun. She also moved me to Alto 1 for one song, and Alto 2 for another. I am currently singing songs in three different parts, not counting the one song where we sing in two different choirs (making me Soprano 2, choir 1 in that particular arrangement). Songs I like:
Barter, words by Sara Teasdale,
How Can I Keep From Singing,
Flower, but Not Flower (Chinese folk song),
Pueri something I forgot.
Ash liked my hair (at which I was slightly surprised) and Hanna did too. TU, however, wasn't there. I highly doubt he would have noticed if he had been there. Either that, or he just wouldn't have acknowledged it at all. Which basically has the same effect on my (thinking he didn't notice). Kat's going to straighten it when I go over there, so he will probably notice it being straight, rather than Mia-like (from Princess Diaries).
I rather think...
I don't know what I think, so nevermind.
So, you should definitely go watch Bugs Bunny now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home