The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Heroes an' villians an' heroes an' cows an' stuff.

Edison and I were talking about Home on the Range (which I really didn't like very much) and how we liked one song that got cut from the movie better than the theme song of the movie. We figured that they cut it because Home on the Range sounds better than Heroes and Villians and Cows. I kind of like the second one better.
Finally, latkes=very yes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

should I even bother watching that movie?

~Em

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Probably not. The yodeling cowboy was kind of funny, but I couldn't even sit through the whole thing. Besides that, it was hardly even cartoon. You could tell that most of it was computer animated. That bugs me.

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home