The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter!

So, Frosty the Snowman.
Today was Easter, in case you didn't know. I had a pretty good time. I got a ton of candy. The candy from my birthday lasted until Easter! I actually still have some of it. I got two really cool things. One: a playmobile set with guinea pigs and DUM DUM DUM!
The Tough Guide to Fantasyland by Diana Wynne Jones! YAY! *unrestrained joy*
Downside to today: I have a killer stomach ache. Gah.
Tomorrow I might wear red suspenders to choir for fun. Do you dare me to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home