The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Say, you're pretty big for a pill yourself...

Quote from Groucho Marx. Pretty funny.
I was going to post yesterday, but the computer wasn't working at all, so you can see where the difficulties lie. Or whatever.
Today I had piano lessons. They were pretty nifty. I learned how to play a coupla more chords. The teacher kept saying how talented we all are. She acted really surprised. Happy surprised. She's nice. I don't know why she kept saying that, though. For my part, it wasn't that difficult. I mean, playing a G chord to a C chord isn't that bad; they're hardly far away at all.
Edison went to the senior center today. I didn't. Mom said it didn't go so well.
We went to Subway last night (my favorite fast food place!). I got a Veggie Delite. Then we went across the street to East of Chicago. Monet wanted a cheese pizza. There was this kid in the dining room who looked like one of Ash's cousins (it wasn't him, just looked a little like him). He kept looking at me through the window really weirdly. I was just sitting there, I don't know why he kept looking at me like I was an alien. You don't think he knows, do you?!
Mom commented that it might have been because I was singing Reliant K songs to myself, but if so, that's pretty weird to look at someone like they're crazy for.
a) He couldn't even hear me anyway, I was in the car outside the building, and he was inside the building;
b) If I saw someone mouthing something I would either think they were singing or talking to themselves, and that isn't really weird;
c) I wasn't tossing my head and stuff like I usually do, I was just singing;
d) Reliant K is sweet anyway.
So I think he was dazzled by my good looks. *snorts*
And I am NOT imagining the looking at me, thing. There was no doubt about it. He was looking straight at me. I pretended not to notice.
I just tried to spell notice "knowtice." I'm so SICK.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No they don't know. They'll never figure it out.

7:51 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

I hope not, because I think I feel my antennae coming in.

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Ha ha! guys are funny!

9:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. Thank you very much. *bows*

4:00 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Yeah, but Tal, you don't stare at people for no good reason. You probably wouldn't bat an eyelash if you saw a girl singing to herself in a car.

5:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that's because: 1: I don't pay attention much when I'm out in public (or anywhere for that matter); and 2: I live with the strangest people on Earth.

7:07 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

So? That's still something. Besides that, I thought I was the strangest person on earth.
Pippin keeps stepping on the stupid keyboard. Crazy cat.

7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home