The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Whirlwind

Well, that was fast...
Grandma Mom, Grandpa and Lil Sis came out for a day. It was really great, but really fast. And intense. I was up until 3 last night, I think. I played my piano for G-ma, and they also listened to my radio show. Lil Sis and I talked last night for a little while. G-ma, Mom and I went out to get some. We talked about sleep deprivation. Then this afternoon they took us shopping at Wal*Mart. It's kind of pathetic that Wal*Mart is the only place you can get anything around here. Even clothes. I wish I were kidding. We usually go to the Strip to get clothes and stuff like that. Anyway, Lil Sis told my I should get a Hoobastank CD. I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but the first couple of songs are pretty good. I also got a wallet with monkeys on it. I got Kat and Ash their birthday presents. I'm also going to write them each a poem, but that won't take too long. It's not difficult to write something about people I know so very well.
So, tomorrow's Easter, y'all. Have a good one. Unless of course you don't celebrate Easter. Then you can just have a regular day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home