The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Monday, March 28, 2005

The Kid with Red Suspenders

I wore my suspenders to choir today. I was SO hot. Okay, maybe not. But a couple of people did ask me why I was wearing suspenders. I actually didn't say "To keep my pants up, silly." Although that would have been pretty funny, now that I think of it. I usually just said "I just felt like wearing suspenders today." Most people just thought I was weird, I think. If it was someone famous it would have endearing. Oh well.
Ash entered a few poetry contests, and they all want to publish her poems. I should probably try sending some of mine out. There's really only one problem with that; they aren't very good. And some of them are actually pretty weird, come to think of it.
Choir was pretty uneventful. Pueri I can almost never hear my part. There's only about 5 in my part, prolly less. There were a ton of people missing from action tonight. They will pay. Muahahaha.
Other than that, I really don't have anything to report. I need to call Kat. I saw Spongebob (one of the guys from Kat's youth group, in case I've never mentioned him before) at Sam's Club today. He was with one of his friends. I didn't say hi because I'm not sure Spongebob would remember me, and I'm almost positive his friend wouldn't. I only see them once in a long while anyway, and Spongebob is a little clueless anyway. He doesn't remember me even when I'm in the same room with him. We got some party favors for Sweetheart's birthday. I can't wait until Creative Writing class. I finished a couple of books. I need to write them in my BOOOOOOOOK. I also have to practice my piano considering how horrible I am at it. Still, after only two lessons I can expect to be bad at it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Red suspenders??!! Are you serious? That's pretty sweet. I should try that.

12:07 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Totally serious.

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home