The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Insert sore muscles here

Here's what's fun:
Dancing.
I went to a contra (I think that's how it's spelled) dance today. It was so fun. I was awful at it, but it was still a blast. It would have been better if I had a built-in partner, though; I had to sit out of a few of the dances because I didn't have one. I'm thinking the next time I go to one, I should try to get Kat to come, too. I think she secretly thinks line dancing ETC is for geeks. I am not a geek. Or if so, I'm a cool geek. Anyway, I'm going to tell her I danced with college students all night. It would actually be true. I did. It wasn't to personal or anything, and none of them actually asked to dance with me, but the whole rotating partners thing made it so I danced with them anyway. They prolly weren't too happy about that, considering my nonexistant hand-eye-foot coordination. I was pretty enthusiastic about it, at least.
Other than that, I'm really tired. My last needle broke today, so I can't do my cross stitch. I have to take a shower; I smell like a pig's butt.
Okay, maybe not that bad. But I don't smell like a bed of roses, that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home