The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Please Pray

So. Saturday is the tournament, but we're leaving tomorrow. We're going to Cosi tomorrow, but obviously we're going to the tournament Saturday. And although I'm not nearly as nervous as I was at the last two, I'm still worried. I reallyreallyreally want to get second place, and I'm having doubts about it. I'm having doubts that I will place at all, truth be known. I think I'm getting tired of my POI, and I don't think other people will like it. I don't know. I'm also doing a prose, and have to keep reminding myself that I don't care what I get for the prose, I'm just doing it for fun. I didn't choose the piece to win, and I probably won't place for it.
Anyway, I also found out that E.G. is going to be at this tournament, so there goes that little piece of comfort. He's gotten second every time.
Anyway, please pray for me and the upcoming tournament. I don't want you to pray that I win (I mean, you can, but that isn't what I'm talking about) just pray for my nerves to calm down.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

breathe. just breathe. it will be okay. praying for you, my fabulous teddy.

5:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your POI is awesome. You have nothing to fear! Don't worry; I'll be praying for you.

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home