The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Spring Fever!

I've been out working in the garden today. Actually, calling it a garden is not very accurate because it's just a bunch of dirt at this point.
The potential garden is actually pretty big, and it's all for me. I'm still trying to decide what to plant. I'm thinking I'll have five different sections, Earth, Fire, Air, Water, and some other special thing in the middle. (No, I'm not some witchy person, I just think putting the elements in would be cool.) This reminds me of Terry Pratchett. Everyone knows that there are four elements. There are actually five. Earth, Fire, Air, Water, and Surprise. So I guess the fifth will be Surprise.
Anyway... I was (again) listening to Into the Woods outside while I was working, and have decided that my dream role would, in fact, be that of the Witch. Because she is obviously the best character, and also has some of the coolest songs. So yeah. Unfortunately, I don't think that the homeschool Drama would do a production of Into the Woods. It kind of has to be Christian, and it kind of has to be something possible. And an actual broadway musical is a little too much for us, I think.
I'm supposed to be doing laundry right now. Ha!
Spiritual Lives of the Composers was today. We had two other people join us, in addition to Aragorn and Lynn and the other family. I don't think they really liked it, but I don't think they knew what they were coming to until it was too late. That's what Mom said, anyway. They were pretty good about it, though. They didn't complain or anything, though I'm pretty sure they were just putting up with the class. Even though Mozart was a very interesting person, and all. I like the joke symphonies. Like Hayden's Surprise. And Mozart's one with the French Horns (which are French because they were invented in Germany, as Uncle Scrooge, the teacher, likes to say).
Plus there were brownies and cookies, which I've never known teenage guys to think badly of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home