The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Camping is fun.

We went camping yesterday. And we went to a concert. The band was Toto. One of my dad's favorite bands. The concert was pretty good. I'm not one of those kids who can't stand their parents music, so I had a good time. Also I got to see my aunt, uncle and cousins from Chicago because they went camping with us. I didn't have any car chases or leather, but I did wear camo pants. Because camo pants are love. One time I said camo and my friend thought I said camel. Camel pants. That sounds uncomfortable.
I ate some pizza, too. And I'm carefully not saying anything about the guy serving the pizza because I don't want to sound boy crazy.
Now Edison is making fun of me because this is so boring. It isn't my fault that I can't do something interesting ever.
Okay, well, I did kinda set Monet's hair on fire the other day, but that was an accident. And it didn't even leave a mark, so it hardly qualifies.
My little cousin, on the other hand, has a very exciting life. I think I'm going to call him Spiderman. Because that's who he thinks he is. He actually climbed on my aunt's minivan. Like, on the roof. He was trying to pull Baby onto the hood and yelling, "I don't want you to die!" I grabbed Baby before she made it up, but Spiderman just climbed right up the windshield and started doing the Spidey finger web thing. So I was standing there looking up at him saying, "Um, yeah. I think you might want to come down now." And he looked down at me, shot me with his finger and said blithely, "I can spin my webs!" I think I was the only person who noticed where he was for a while, then my aunt came over and said, "Spiderman! Down! Now!" And he whined about it. "But Mom! I'm Spiderman!"
Yeah. Sure you are, kid.
He also hung upside down off my lap and said "I'm falling with style!"
Come to think of it, he also said that when we were looking over the cliff. That's when we decided to head back to the campout.
That's all I have to say of interest.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I don't care if you think that your updates are boring, because I totally don't. I'm having a more boring life than you, even if Calhoun's endless childhood stories keep on coming into my inbox. :P

-Farewell, from your so-not-super-hero long-lost-twin sister

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Bard said...

You mean more childhood stories about how he chopped his friends up and then electrocuted them?

2:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...yes, like that. :P

12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home