The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

This is me trying to be a good girl and update.

So. I don't feel like talking about my choir trip because most of the stuff is stuff that you'd have to have been there to understand/laugh at. And I went paintballing with Aragorn, too. But to talk about that, it would mostly be "And then I got shot, and then I came back in and shot someone, and then a kid shot me from a foot away, and then I shot someone," and would make me sound violent. Which I'm not. (Heh. That's only partially a lie.)
Oh, while I was paintballing (actually after I was out) I was hanging out with this guy. Um, I can't think of a pseudonym, so he'll just be This Guy until further notice. He was really cool. I also hung out with his friend. Who will be known as Shadow. Because I said so. Anyway, we talked for a while, and then the other guys made fun of him for talking to Lisa and me (which was juvenile) and then we all swapped email addresses and screennames. So that was fun.
Our electricity was out for a couple of days. Which meant no showers or computer or lights. NOT FUN! Mom made fun of me because I commented that I was glad that I charged my iPod before it went out. She said that I sounded like Hillary Duff, which is the worst thing anyone could say to anyone. I also played guitar a lot. Grandma and Grandpa visited for a bit yesterday.
I will try to update every day from now on. At least for this week because I'm off work. Isn't that swell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home