The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Gosh! Get your own whale!

That's something I actually said today. Isn't that sad? We were watching the movie 8 Below (which I didn't think I was really going to like, but there was a guy who is like Riley from National Treasure and it was pretty good, other than the complete and total ANTHROPOMORPHIC TENDENCIES) and there was this leopard seal inside a whale, and it jumped out at the dog, and that's what I said. I said a lot of funny things, but that's the only thing I remember. A lot of things about dogs eating dogs. And being a little fuzzy on which ones were which.

I worked for a couple of hours this morning. It was nice. Mostly potting plants. It started raining, so that wasn't so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home