The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Friday, June 02, 2006

I resent being a pawn in your evil chess game. Neehehehehe!

So.
Didn't place at the tourney.
Am really tired.
Went to a pizza par-tay with Lynn and Aragorn. Was fun. Boys played Halo.
Went to a par-tay for speech and got the award for knowing about exploding things. Well, duh.
Had a square dance at par-tay and was turned down by one partner (Dulcea stole him! Okay, not really. I just didn't see that she already had him.) and deserted by two. Fun.
Went to campout. It was weird, but still pretty fun.
Don't have the energy to write much. Don't have the energy to include subjects in any of my sentences. Have to work tomorrow.
*is dead*
Oh, yeah. I got an iPod Nano. Friday. It's the greatest thing since me. And I am the greatest thing since sliced bread. Which was the greatest thing since the wheel. Which was the greatest thing since fire. Which was the greatest thing since God. Who is the greatest thing ever.

Now I'm thinking about getting a video camera. After all, my choir trip to Boston is going to be about $110 less than I thought it was going to be. Which is pretty phat.
Oh, I remember what else. I got seven inches hacked off of my hair. Donated it, of course. It looks nifty, now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, this is leezard, who is, in fact, ash, who is, in fact, basically, the awesomest person ever. unfortunately, i am here and you are there. actually.

6:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Taylor! THis is Tosca....I haven't written to you in a while but my email has been really weird....I dont know why....where you maybe wanting to get together during the Arts Conference? Let me know....I can recieve emails and stuff but I am having trouble sending them....Write soon and tell your brother too also!hahah! Query: Do you believe in love at first sight???(I know it's random....But so am I...)-Tosca

11:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, Thicksta, what's going on man can I make this entry a run on sentence I have a feeling that might bother you so maybe I'll stop here. You know, I know people who talk in run on sentences. It's a little scary. Well, I just wanted to say hi, as I haven't talked to you in ages.

Well, bye.

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home