The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Monday, June 26, 2006

NACHOOOOOoooo...

Yay!
I saw Nacho Libre today. I've been telling practically everyone about how I saw it. Ann said that I suck, because she wants to see it. But I don't, because it was really cool. And funny. And cool.

I wrote two poems today. One was about how I feel sometimes (no, it wasn't some emo poem about being depressed, it was kind of happy) and the other one I just made up. So yeah.

I'm trying to figure out the audioblogger thing so I can post my guitar playing skills, but I can't work it. So I guess you'll just have to be sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Hello, dear friend, it's Dulcea! Oh my goodness, did this comment actually work? If it did, then I just commented on your site! *hyperventilates*

Okay, enough with that. Just email me to find out how I'm on here. :)

-Dulcea the Grammar Nazi

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home