The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Friday, July 07, 2006

GATOR!

I got to drive the Gator at work today. (For those of you who aren't from the country and don't know what a gator is, it's a little tractor thing for hauling stuff around. It isn't actually a tractor, but it's a little vehicle. For taking things places. It's also green.) It was fun. I didn't run into anything, and I didn't hurt anybody and I didn't break anything. Even when I was backing up. Other than that, work was work. I watered almost everything outside AND two whole greenhouses. And put fertilizer on them. So that was pretty hot. Although that's not a very interesting topic of conversation.

Mom and Edison were sick yesterday. Edison wasn't too bad, but Mom was. She didn't go to work. She's better today. I think she and Dad are going to rent a movie, or something.

I'm finding it hard to think of a topic that isn't lame. I've already written about a lot of things that I think about, and I don't feel like lying again. Maybe some of my friends should submit topics for me to give my opinion on. Although that's kind of weird, too. You guys have to help me out to make your lives richer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... Your new topic to express your opinion on is... Why so many weddings this year are using the color red! (seriously, I know of 5)

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home