The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Bleh.

So, for this particular post I will not be discussing the stuff ya'll gave me to discuss. That is because I can barely see straight. That is because I have the flu. In the middle of Summer. What the heck. Everyone in my family has/had it except Sweetheart, Pop and Baby. Edison is getting over it, Monet is a little bit sick, Dad and I feel awful, and Mom already had it. So yeah. Just letting you all know that if I'm not replying to emails or updating it's because I'm dying, not because I'm dead. Or angry with you. Hopefully I'll be able to work tomorrow, but I don't think I will.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sorry your sick. *hugs and sympathy*
but guess what? i got an awesome camo jacket! oh yeah, it rocks.

7:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, dear, I'm so sorry. I know how it feels getting sick when it's the wrong season to get sick in. I got a flu-type thing at Easter this year, and had nasal congestion for more than a month afterwards. I will pray very hard that you get better, as well as your whole family.

Signing off with much affection,
your twinny

6:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* get better! (and that's an order)

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home