The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Princess Frogbutt?

Baby is now calling herself Princess Frogbutt. It's my fault, actually. It's cute though, so it doesn't matter. I hope.
Today I went with Mom while she hauled some Amish. Bean and her sister are coming to spend the night on Tuesday. She's visiting from Wisconsin. We went with her to go see The Pacifier a couple of days ago and had a blast. They're coming with me to crative writing class. I still haven't done my project; I have to find my notebook. If I've lost it, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. GAH!
If you try to force someone into doing something that's good for them, they won't like you. You have to make them want to do the thing without letting them know that you're the one making them want to do a thing. Now that I've gotten that figured out, I just have to figure out how to convince people without knowing they're being convinced. One of the hardest parts of convincing another person of something is that you also have to convince yourself. I'm wonderfully good at convincing myself of things. I'm not so good at influencing other people. Other than Kat, apparently, who I'm all too good at influencing. *eye roll* I can't seem to focus my powers of persuasion on people I actually want to persuade. And of things I actually want to persuade them of. To? With? I don't know.
When I grow up, I'm going to be a director. I think I really have something going for me, there. I just have to get a camera and start making shorts. I just need to practice. Some of the Strange TV on Channel 3 stuff I did with Tal was pretty good. It was mostly Tal's doing, though. I just kind of cem up with a couple of ideas. Hey, I could be the next Stephen Spielburg. Or Garry Marshall. Or Gore Verbinski. Or Jared Hess. Any of those fit, really. I'm going to make good movies, since there are a shortage of those. I'll prolly write the script, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger lettersfromkenny said...

You have a real talent for writing. I enjoy reading your philosophy on life. Thanks

10:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean I did most of the stuff for Strange TV? It was mostly you actually, I just acted out your ideas.

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Bard said...

Kenny: Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Tal: No, you did all the King Squash ideas, and the Subway commercial. I just hit your light. *blushes*

9:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did most of the interviews and almost all the commercials.

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home