The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yogurt?

Yesterday my friend Bean from Wisconsin spent the night. We had so much fun; we watched Napoleon Dynamite with commentary (OH MY GOSH! I have a friend who likes commentary, now. Other than Tal, of course.) then we watched Peter Pan. Jeremy Sumpter is hot. That's all there is to it. We talked about... We didn't really talk about any one thing, actually. We kept laughing at nothing ("Bean, do YOU want to die?") and telling stories. She went to creative writing class with me, and now we're going to write a story together, via e-mail. Now that I think of it, I do that a lot. I did it with Kat, and am sort of doing it with Tal, although at this point, he's working on it more than I am. I've just been really busy lately! I guess I could work on writing instead of reading, but then where would I learn to write by example?
Art class was okay. Mr. Dell is really nice. Today I was just watching Bean and him --Does it matter what order you list them?-- talking, and he looked over at me and said "You have a really nice smile. I love your smile." I was totally taken aback. I hate to smile; I hardly ever do it on purpose. I try not to, actually. Makes it really hard when people want to take pictures of me. I usually end up making a silly face, then at least I'm looking weird on purpose.
The bad thing about art is that I'm probably the worst I know of. I practiced for more than 15 minutes a day like Mr. Dell said, and I'm still worse than even the young kids in the class. It's really embarrassing. I wish we didn't have to show anyone our pictures. If I have to draw, I don't want other people to see how awful I am at it.
I was going to go to Kat's today and spend the night, but they dropped out of art class (they didn't go to the first one, either) and they were supposed to pick me up then. Also, her birthday party is cancelled, apparently. Which really stinks. It was cancelled last year, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home