The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Baseball

Monet had a baseball game today, so I went. I read during about half of it, but that half I watched was pretty good. We won.
I remember when I was in soccer, and we weren't supposed to keep score during games (we did, of course). The best games were when the kids on both teams had lost track at some point, so both thought they'd won. No hard feelings. I also remember getting locked in the porta-john before one game. I'm not sure how...
At Tal's, we talked about our stories, and we did a couple of things for Strange TV. Interview with a dead guy (I almost always interview. Tal was the dead guy.), a talk show that ended up with the dead guy jumping on Edison, the man (in the dead guy's opinion) responsible for his death. The best part was when Edison said something like "The monkeys attacked you because you made a funny face." Tal started yelling stuff like "I don't make funny faces! That was my normal face." Edison commented that Tal must have a really weird normal face.
"Is that an insult?" Tal said threateningly.
"Yeah. I'd sure hate to be you!" Edison responded loudly. The entire thing was almost completely unscripted, and it was great. Obviously Tal and I had some idea where we wanted it to go, but the main stuff was ad lib. I'm so totally going to be a director.
I stunk at art again today, but that's no surprise. After I went to the neighbor's to clean I found out that she didn't want me to come today (she left a message because Pop was apparently on the phone.) Too late. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home