The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

The two things...

Of which I am mortally afraid are as follows, and I quote: Football players and Drunks. Just my luck to sit one table away from an incredibly drunk man. Note to people reading this: Don't get drunk. You act really stupid and people are afraid of you.
Better than that is that today we went to a living history thing. I would love to do that. There were some people we knew there, and Baby played with some wooden swords. Sweetheart made a doll out of rags. I walked around looking at stuff. Mom and I tried to tell Edison that girls think guys who know how to dance and get involved with stuff like living history are hot. He didn't believe us. His loss.
I've noticed that a lot of stuff macho guys look down their overly square noses (okay, I'm just making the nose part up), stuff like ballet, dancing, educational stuff, writing, ETC, are exactly the things that girl's think are HAWT.
Too bad the dance was cancelled tonight. There weren't enough people. Mom and Dad wouldn't go to the coffee house despite my strenuous and convincing arguments for it. I almost had them, but our house was too close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home