The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Unless I'm wrong...

And I'm never wrong, today is Emmo's birthday!

Nananananana-nanana! Today's your birthday!
Nananananana-nanana! Happy birthday to ya!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMO!

I hope I didn't get the day wrong. Anyway, Emmo gets Snape Grease cake. With Dumby and Voldie inside. But not Ron. Or the twins. Or Oliver Wood.

; ; ;
[ ]
*****

Does that look like a cake to you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Bard said...

Oh, it got changed from the way it looked when I posted it. Now it looks really weird. Oh well.

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Happy birthday, Emma! I like your cake, bard!

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home