The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Mr. Dell

He's our art teacher. He's really nice. Too bad I really don't want to be in the art class. I have about this much intrest in drawing. This much being none. Seriously, today I drew something that looked NOTHING like it was supposed to, and he said it was the best thing I'd done so far. That's depressing. I wish there was someone my age doing the class, too. I think one of the girls is 13 or something, but I don't know her at all. I feel kind of left out. I really really really wish Kat were doing the class with me. It would help if I could show someone my art who would be able to just let me say how much it stinks without lying to me.
Other than that, today has been pretty good. We got all the stuff on the list done before the people even actually came! WOW. That rarely happens. I did a ton of stuff to help.
Mom and Dad got new cell pu-hone-ees. Talk about wicked sweet. They have the coolest ringtones. Of course, you have to buy them to use them, but you can also just preview them and listen. They're really cool. There were a couple of Hoobastank ones, which thrilled me. No Train so far, but there probably will be. There'd better be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home