The disconnected, confused, disjointed, incoherent, random, unplanned, bewildering, jumbled, topsy-turvy, confounding, obscure, inexplicable, mysterious, paradoxical, perplexing, knotty, meandering, unintelligible, digressive, exuberant, lavish, irregular Ramblings of Me, Bard.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Tag!

I was tagged by Danika!
Here's how it works. I chose five of the questions to answer below, then the people I tagged (I'll list them at the end) answer their own five questions, then tag their own five people.

Questions:

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

My answers:

If I could be a musician I would probably sing punk music. Either that or Adult Alt. Considering that's the music I listen to. I'd have a Christian spin, of course, but I'm not sure I'd want to be labeled CCM. So many people that really need to hear about God never even look at Christian bands because they're too preachy (in their opinion). I would write my own lyrics, but I don't know about music because I've never written music before. I don't even know where to start! I guess it's kind of cliche to be a teen and want to be a musician, but I don't actually want to be a really big superstar. I just love music and singing. Oh, I would play bass. That's my FAVORITE. Piano is actually pretty cool, too. I thought it would be really hard and boring, kind of. Boy, was I wrong.

If I could be a writer I would be in paradise. Unlike if I were a musician, I would want to be the next J.K. Rowling. Okay, maybe not that famous. It would be cool, because authors don't get the whole being and tabloids/having stalkers kind of thing. I would write fantasy if I keep going the way I am now. I think I'd want to be kind of like C.S. Lewis. Write stuff that appeals to everyone but has a deeper meaning.

If I could be an inn-keeper like in fantasy stories I would be wicked sweet. I'd have a ton of spies and thieves and stuff like that because I'd actually be Queen of the criminal world. In a good way, like Robin Hood or George from Tamora Pierce's books. Everyone would like me, and my inn would be a major hangout. I'd probably have about a million guys in love with me, but that would be fine because I'd just ignore the fact that they couldn't live without me. Yup. There'd be a lot of broken hearts in Fantasyland if I ever became an inn-keeper.

If I could be a librarian I'd also be a famous writer, so I'd be able to see if people liked my books or not. I'd also be able to help people find good books to read. That would be the sweetest thing of all. *cue fiddler on the roof music*

If I could be a psychologist I would always be analyzing people even if I was just talking to them. I wouldn't tell them, though. I'd just always be looking at them wisely and asking probing questions. Then they'd get all freaked out when I looked worried. I'd love to fake people out like that. Then, if they didn't have a problem already, they would by the time I was done with them.

Three people:

Tal
Mom
Blue

If you don't want to (or don't have time to) do this, just comment, and I'll tag someone else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Cool answers!

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home